What you need to know about Weblium blog
According to Similarweb, around 223 thousand of people read Weblium blog every month, and this number is rapidly increasing. Mostly people from the USA and the Netherlands visit our blog, but in general, country breakdown consists of 130 countries.
We highly appreciate each visitor of our blog and do our best to make our articles relevant to their search inquiries and enjoyable for reading.
We view guest blogging as an integral part of our content strategy. For us, it’s an opportunity to exchange knowledge and experience with our partners and provide our readers with new, advanced information from experts of related industries. These guidelines are made to communicate our prescribed rules for content creation to contributors to Weblium blog.
If you are interested in writing a post on Weblium blog, please take into account these guidelines. Keep reading to get to know how to write a guest post on Weblium blog.
Topics we cover
- Website Design
- Site Building
- Small Businesses
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
How to write and submit a guest post? Step-by-step guide
- Come up with a topic idea.
- Check out if this topic has been covered on Weblium blog.
- Look for the topic on the web. If it turns out that nobody searches this topic, please paraphrase your title or create another topic for the article.
- Send us 2-3 topic ideas at Marketing@weblium.com. Write down the title and core keywords for the article.
- Your topics go through moderation of Weblium marketing team. We check your topics on SEO friendliness and relevance to Weblium blog and choose one best topic that you could publish on the blog.
- Write the article following tips that are mentioned below.
- Send us the article at Marketing@weblium.com.
- After we review your article and you make necessary revisions, your article will be published on Weblium blog.
Tips for writing an article
- First and foremost: Keep your reader’s needs and queries in mind. Put yourself in the reader’s shoes and try to answer the reader’s questions not writing diaries.
- Text should be >95% unique. Don’t use Ctrl+C & Ctrl+V or Command+C & Command+V method and remember the golden rule. If you steal from one author it’s plagiarism; if you steal from many it’s research 😉. Сheck your content on plagiarism using the following online tools: https://text.ru/, https://content-watch.ru/, plagiarismdetector, or contentyoda.
- Keep your text structured and well-organized. Write the post in Google Docs using the Arial font, font size 11. Structure your text with Title (title сase), Headings 1, Headings 2 and Headings 3 (lower case). Use a bullet point list or a numbered list on demand. Highlight the most important sentences making them bold. Keep paragraphs short: no more than 7-10 sentences long.
- Check grammar with grammarly. It doesn’t matter how interesting your text is when there are 5 spelling mistakes in one sentence.
- Write no less than 1, 000 words. Feel free to dig into the topic but remain strict to the point with your ideas. Writing each next sentence ask yourself if it matters. And even more important – keep it simple. Write an article imagining that you explain the topic to your younger sister or grandmother. Review the article on simplicity and clarity using e.g. http://www.hemingwayapp.com/.
- Feel free to use statistics, infographics, illustrations, breaking news, expert opinions, and quotes. Always refer to the sources. Choose only reputable sources checking the number of its visitors on https://www.similarweb.com. They should strengthen your article, not weaken it.
- Do not be repeatable with your messages. Add pictures that illustrate or complement the text but don’t duplicate the information mentioned in the text.
- Keep everything consistent. If you’ve already used double inverted commas or short hyphens, please use double inverted commas or short hyphens across the whole article.
- Add the magic of human touch to your article by including thoughts of your company’s experts, influencers’ opinions, or stories from your own experience that are related to the topic. Remember that people don’t do business with companies. People do business with people. Use https://www.helpareporter.com/ to get experts’ comments.
- Last but not least: Review your articles a few times and delete all words that are off the point or don’t deliver value to readers. Remember that perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
We hope, these guidelines will deprive us of any kind of miscommunication and will come in handy when you’ll be writing a guest post. To get started, complete the form, and we’ll answer you ASAP.
Specific requirement for guest blogging activities. It’s a big responsibility to be a content contributor to our partners’ blogs. That’s why we often spend plenty of time writing guest posts for our partners. We are eager to see the results of our efforts and be heard by your audience. Please, after publishing our guest article on your blog, share it on your social media.
Let’s spread great ideas within our communities!
Just a little remark from our SEO specialist. We understand how important backlinks are for your SEO optimization but don’t try to cheat Google. Link exchange has nothing in common with guest posting. It should be another strategy and other Guidelines 🙃.
If you are interested in any other types of cooperation, please contact our partnership manager at email@example.com.