Driving School Templates
A driving school website is another type of site of a training establishment. On the one hand, there are some general requirements applicable to this type of website. On the other hand, when creating such a site, it is worth considering that it should have some unique features.
We bet that today everyone who uses website builders to create a website knows that all free driving school templates should contain such pages and elements as the main page, about us, services, gallery, testimonials, social media icons, FAQ, contacts, etc.
But what other interesting and useful sections should such website content, and how to optimize these must-have sections? Let’s have a look:
- Schedule: provide your potential customers with the most accurate class schedule.
- Event calendar: If your driving school practices open days or offers trial courses, be sure to indicate this on your website, preferably (it is better to add a calendar to your website).
- Prices: add the cost of every package you have (as we did it in one of our free driving school templates, and highlight the details).
- Newsletter: Students always want to be aware of the latest changes in driving laws and they will be interested to read useful articles and to hear the opinion of an expert. Create your own newsletter and make your customers happy!
- Google Maps: It would be really nice to add Google Maps Widget to maximally inform customers about your location!
- Picture gallery: Photos of your team members will help personalize your school’s website. We decided to create the separate “Meet our instructors” section for them.
- Videos: since 48% of customers want videos to reflect the products and services they are interested in, videos play a large role in the decision-making process.
When planning to create your driving school website using a site builder, try the young Weblium site builder! The platform offers high-quality modern free driving school templates with every detail thought out to help your website succeed.
For example, the design of each template is based on an in-depth analysis of the world’s top niche sites and follows the latest web design trends. That is, your site already contains all the necessary pages and elements that are necessary to get your target audience engaged!
More on Weblium: