Top 8 Personal Websites of Influencers
There’s no need to explain anymore why it’s now beneficial to have a personal website. Now if you’re not presented in digital, nobody knows you.
What is a personal website?
It’s a website that represents your personality and contains information you want your audience to know about you.
But let’s be real, to create a website that identifies your true personality is not easy, and when you’re an influencer with lots of followers, you need to work even harder on making your website special. You need to show your best traits, describe your achievements, and fulfill the expectations of your audience. Of course, that can bring lots of pressure, but you’ll benefit from your website a lot.
That’s why we’ve listed the best influencers’ websites that perfectly match their personalities and occupation to help you get inspired and finally start to create your own site.
And read to the end because down there, you will find a checklist that will help you create your personal website.
Read also: Popular Types of Websites in 2021
Chloe’s blog is full of information about her life, achievements, and personal style. She uses a soft color palette that complements her photos. Chloe regularly shares her style edits and Spotify playlist that you can put it on the background while reading her blog articles.
Claire is a dietitian who stands for healthy and nutritious eating habits. She declares that we all need to eat healthy to be happier and more confident. Her personal website perfectly represents the ideas she shares with the world.
Also, to make the website speak for itself, Claire uses colors and patterns that are associated with healthy food.
Whitney’s website is colorful and bright and matches her fitness journey that she shares with her subscribers. On the website, you can find all you need to become a part of her community – Whitney’s fitness app and her high-quality activewear.
Katie’s website is mainly about the timeless interior design. The website design by itself is clean and straightforward, which makes you pay attention to bright photos of old English houses and get inspired by them.
Nadia’s website perfectly complements her sense of style. She mainly uses the site as a feed with her latest looks, making it easy to find her outfit items in online shops. Also, you can find the information about where she’s looking for inspiration for her looks.
So if you’re a fashion blogger, Nadia’s website is the one you need to check out.
Drew’s website is an example of a beautiful website that gets straight to the point. Drew Kutcher is the one who will help you get fit. His simple and user-friendly website is all you need to get acquainted with The Kutcher Method and join his community.
Hannah’s website is an excellent website example for those who struggle with promoting their personal brands and attracting new clients. One of our favorite things about this site is the combination of different fonts that work great together.
Hannah has a lot to share with her followers, and she does so by writing engaging articles on her website.
Megan’s website is one more interesting example of a website that perfectly complements the influencer’s taste in fashion. She presents her personality on the website and keeps the website design simple and clean.
So now, after you get inspired by all these stunning personal websites of influencers, we can tell you what essential information to put on your site.
Creating your personal website: ultimate checklist
- Choose a domain name that corresponds to your name or your Instagram nickname. It should look professional and make it easy for your followers to find your website in search engines.
- Your website should be an addition to your social media accounts. Even though you will still mainly communicate with your followers through social media, your website should be a place where you can tell your audience about your activity in a more detailed way.
- High-resolution photos. As you can see from the websites above, images are the most important website assets. They should match your website design and color palette.
- Add links to your social profiles. Visitors should know where to follow you and see the updates of your life. Include your social handles in the header and footer on your website.
- Personal blog. Post as many articles as you wish. If you’re not into writing, create a few articles and update them regularly. This will help you improve your website SEO and give your audience a chance to find your website in search engines.
If you’re still struggling with creating your personal website, we have a partnership program for you. Please fill in this form, and we’ll create a stunning website with all your requirements in mind at absolutely no cost!
Fill this form and get your personal website 🙂