Welcome to Weblium! Thank you for using our platform and entrusting your website to us.
Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please refuse from using this Website.
1. Using Weblium and Personal Information1.1. Sign-upTo use the Services provided by Weblium, you will be asked to create a user account (hereinafter referred to as “Account”). By signing up for Weblium, you express your consent to provide us with accurate, complete, and updated information for your Account. This information may be used for contacting you and for informing you of the latest updates and news related to Weblium.
1.2. Personal InformationPlease make sure that any personal information stored in your Account is safe from unauthorized use. Don’t provide third parties with your login and password. Should you notice or suspect any loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your Account, please notify us immediately. You are responsible for any activity on your Account on Weblium. Thus, we are not liable for any acts or omissions by you in relation to your Account.
Weblium hereby reassures users of its Services that any personal information uploaded to the Account shall not be disclosed to third parties unless the disclosure is claimed by legal bodies as a result of law infringement.
1.3. MinorsChildren under 13 years of age are not permitted to use Weblium. Children from 13 to 18 years old are not permitted to use the Website unless they have received permission from a parent or legal guardian.
2. Content2.1. Users’ Intellectual PropertySubject to the Agreement between Weblium and You, you shall own all the content uploaded or created by you, including but not limited to any texts, photos, images, music, videos, etc. unless the content is the property of Third Parties or has been uploaded from any publicly available sources.
2.2. Third-Party Intellectual PropertyYou may use Third Party content, including but not limited to images, videos, fonts, audio, on your website only after getting official permission or license from the content owner.Unless manifestly permitted by the author or content owner, copying, storage, reuse, redistribution, publication or any other form of abuse of copyrightable materials on User Website shall be prohibited.If you fail to abide by the above regulations, Weblium reserves the right to suspend your User Website for further investigation.
2.3. Content GuidelinesThe following types of content are prohibited for publishing on Weblium:• Adult: pornography; use of pictures, videos, and other forms of media files containing nudity in a sexual context and/or exposed genitalia.• Copyrighted Content: any content protected under Intellectual Property laws that you do not own the rights to.• Black-Hat SEO/Spam Content: any content whose main purpose is to gain search engine rankings, likes, or provide irrelevant advertisements.• Illegal Content: any sort of content that may infringe upon current legislation of the United States or other countries.• Phishing: any sort of content that may induce users to provide their personal data for inappropriate use that may be harmful to them or illegal.• Scams: dubious schemes (e.g. financial pyramids) that promise getting-rich-quick.• Harmful Content: any content that may be harmful to the users' health (e.g. causing seizures).• Illegal Products Promotion: content referring to promotion or advertising of products whose sale is prohibited or restricted under current legislation, including weapons, drugs, counterfeit goods, stolen items, items that violate privacy rights, or may be considered offensive.
Weblium reserves the right to suspend or terminate any Account and/or Website involved in posting the above-mentioned types of content without notice. You can appeal against this within 14 days after the Account and/or Website has been suspended or terminated. After the 14-day period, the action is considered to be final and can’t be reversed.
With Weblium, you have unlimited storage for publishing numerous images, videos, and texts on your site.
2.4. Weblium Intellectual PropertyWeblium and its Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights of Weblium. Thus, any content provided by Weblium is protected by Intellectual property laws, unless it has been uploaded by Users or Third Parties.
Unless manifestly permitted by Weblium, third-party authors, users, or intellectual property laws, copying, storage, reuse, redistribution, publication, or any other form of abuse of copyrightable materials shall be prohibited without referring to initial source.
2.5. Featuring Your ContentBy using this Website, you agree that Weblium may use your completed User Websites or some portion thereof for Weblium promotional and marketing activities, e.g. by featuring them on our Website or in marketing campaigns.
If you do not want your website to be used for these purposes, please contact us at moc.muilbew%40troppus. We’ll remove your website from any promotional or marketing activities run by Weblium.
4. Service Fees4.1. Purchases and PaymentsAll Users may have access to Weblium for free with our Free Plan. Weblium Free Plan allows creating up to 3 websites in one account. When published, websites created with the Free Plan will be assigned a random .weblium.site subdomain and contain Weblium branding.
Users can also buy Pro subscription for a User Website, which allows connecting a custom domain name, analytics and marketing tools, SSL-certificate, and removing Weblium branding.
The effective pricing and terms of Weblium subscription plans are available on weblium.com.
Fees for Weblium Services are firm and do not contain any hidden fees. If your bank account or account in the payment system of your choice has been debited with the amount higher than the fee listed on the Website, the difference might be the result of transaction fees or other fees required by your bank or payment system. You hereby agree that Weblium isn’t in any way responsible or liable for additional fees arising from the use of bank or payment systems services. Thus, in case of any deficiencies in the payment amount, please contact your bank or payment system.
Once your payment is confirmed, Weblium will send you a payment confirmation stating the amount due as well as all the details of your purchase. A formal invoice from Weblium may be issued only on demand. If you want to receive it, please email us at moc.muilbew%40troppus.
Apart from that, you may be sent any kind of payment confirmation by your bank or payment system. All the prices for Paid Services are listed in U.S. Dollars unless stated otherwise.
If auto-renewal payment for your subscription plan fails, ensure that all of these requirements are met: ● Your card has sufficient funds to cover the payment.● Your credit card hasn't expired.● Your credit limit is sufficient for processing the payment.● The payment details that you entered at checkout match your actual card information.
If all the requirements are met, but payment keeps failing, contact your bank or payment system to figure out the reason.
If you don’t solve this issue within 10 days after the invoice due date, we’ll be obliged to cancel your subscription and suspend your site. Please authorize the needed payment yourself or contact our support at moc.muilbew%40troppus for more details.
4.2. TaxesAll fees listed at Weblium don’t include any applicable federal, national, local, or other taxes. All applicable taxes will be added to the fees for requested Services and will be indicated in an invoice you are to receive upon confirmation of payment for a certain Paid Service.
4.3. Weblium Pro Subscription Auto-RenewalsTo provide you with uninterrupted and flawless experience with Weblium Pro Account, we use automatic renewals of subscription for our Services. Thus, you will be charged the applicable Fee for our Services for a renewal period equal to the original subscription period for such Services through the same payment method you have used in making the original payment or another payment method you set.
For example, if your original subscription period is one month, each renewal period will be equal to one month. If you don’t cancel the subscription for Weblium Services, Weblium will automatically renew the subscription when the period of a previous subscription ends and charge all the next applicable Fees.
4.4. Refund PolicyIf you are not satisfied with the quality of Weblium paid services for any reason, you may claim your money back within fourteen (14) days since the day of purchase.
If Weblium has bought a domain name for you as part of the subscription plan and you claim a refund, Weblium reserves the right to deduct the domain price from the refund amount. You may also request to keep a domain name that Weblium bought for you, on-demand. Please state your intention to keep such a domain name while asking for a refund.
If you want to ask for a refund, please contact our setup experts at moc.muilbew%40troppus.
This provision does not apply to the following cases: (a) If you’ve failed to comply with our Content Guidelines, referred to in paragraph 2.1 above, or have been accused of breaking any laws with your content.(b) If you have purchased Third Party Services subject solely to Third-Party Terms and Conditions, which waive Weblium of any obligations or liabilities.
4.5. Fees Change4.5.1. Weblium fees may be changed at any time. In case of any Fee changes, you will be notified thereof in advance. New fees will be applicable only to future payments. If you don’t agree to a Fee Change, you may cancel the subscription for a Paid Service at least 24 hours before the next payment date.
4.5.2. We don’t charge the domain cost for your first-year Pro subscription. The next year, your domain cost will be charged separately. For instance, the cost of your first yearly subscription is $99; starting from your second yearly subscription, the cost will be $99 for the Pro plan and $16 for the domain.
4.5.3. Domain name renewal
Due to individual conditions for different domain zones (waiting period for late payment, change in the cost of renewal depending on the date and timeliness of payment), we automatically renew the domain with a secure period — 14 days before the expiration of the domain. This will help to renew the domain in time, without the risk of losing the rights to it.
Until the date of automatic renewal, the user can renew their domain in their personal account.
4.5.4. Domain name renewal notifications
14 days before the date of automatic renewal of the domain name, we send a letter notifying you of the planned funds withdrawal. The letter is sent to the email, registered in the user's account.
If you are not interested in continuing to pay for the domain until the next cancellation date, please contact our support specialists at moc.muilbew%40troppus.
If the payment did not take place for any reason (insufficient funds on the account, payment error, etc.), the user is sent a notification that the payment did not take place. The user will be able to pay for the domain by contacting the support service directly at moc.muilbew%40troppus or in an online chat at https://weblium.com.
4.5.5. Domain refund policy
Weblium does not refund for a domain name after automatic withdrawal. Weblium is not responsible for late payment by the user of the domain name, as well as for the loss of ownership rights of the unpaid domain on Weblium.
4.6. ChargebacksIf at any time upon purchasing a Paid Service you contact your bank or credit card company asking to decline, chargeback, or otherwise reverse the payment due to Weblium, this will be considered a breach of your obligations, resulting in disabling or terminating your Account. Any data stored in such Account may be removed permanently.
If a chargeback has been performed by mistake, please contact our setup experts at moc.muilbew%40troppus.
4.7. Fees for Third Party ServicesThird-Party Services purchased on weblium.com are subject to third-party refund and cancellation policies. The applicable policies can be accessed during the purchase process through the link to the terms and conditions of the purchase. We recommend you read them prior to completing the purchase, as we don’t guarantee refunds for Third-Party Services.
5. Permanent and Temporary Subscription Plans 5.1. Permanent Subscription PlansOur permanent plans are annual and monthly Pro and Free subscriptions. We reserve the right to change the price of these plans. For permanent plans, we provide special seasonal discounts that we deliver using our official communication channels. 5.2. Temporary Subscription PlansTemporary subscription plans are all the other plans created artificially to promote Weblium services. These plans can be limited in time, available only for our partners, or presented on particular platforms. Appsumo deal holders or other lifetime deal customers have discounts only on permanent subscription plans. Special seasonal discounts that can be used to purchase permanent subscription plans don’t apply to temporary plans.
6. Cancellation Policy6.1. Cancellation by UserYou may delete your Account or cancel Weblium Subscription at any time by contacting our setup experts at moc.muilbew%40troppus. We will process your cancellation request and will terminate the Account within one (1) working day.
To avoid the next auto-renewal payment, we recommend disabling your Account at least 24 hours before your current subscription expiration period.
6.2. Cancellation by WebliumWeblium has the right to suspend or terminate any Account or deny access to any of Weblium Services at any time due to the User’s failure to comply with our Content Guidelines, referred to in paragraph 2.1 above or when requested by the court or legal bodies in case of law infringement by the User.
To avoid your Account cancellation, you must also not frame, “page-scrape”, “deep link”, mirror and/or create a browser or border environment around Weblium, except as expressly permitted in the written form and in advance.
If the User has failed to comply with the Content Guidelines, we’ll notify them via contact options provided in the User Account.
The Account may be renewed if the problem having caused the suspension or termination has been resolved or if the prohibited content has been removed from the Account.
Also, we reserve the right to suspend your account and delete it after 10 days of the suspension date if you don’t have PRO sites and haven’t used your Weblium account for more than 6 months. In that case, you’ll get alarm messages and have 10 days to prevent your account from being locked. To do so, just sign in to Weblium to let us know that you’re interested in our service.
7. Third-Party ServicesWeblium may provide you with a number of Third-Party Services, such as domain registrars, website building tools, applications, design services, and other services.
In terms of Third-Party Services, Weblium acts solely as an intermediary and is not responsible or liable for Services provided by Third Parties. Thus, Weblium will not in any way be involved in transaction, communication, or any other interaction with Third Parties.
Weblium may recommend using certain Third Party Services for better user experience and/or as a part of Weblium Services extension. You hereby agree to use Third Party Services exclusively at your own risk. Any Services rendered in such a manner shall be subject to such legal terms as stipulated by Third-Party Terms and Conditions. We recommend reading them carefully before engaging in any activity with Third Parties.
8. Limitation of LiabilityUnder no circumstances shall Weblium, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates and/or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages, resulting from: (a) any aspect of your Website use, whether the damages result from the use or misuse of the Website, failure to use the Website, or the interruption, suspension, modification, alteration, or termination of the Website;(b) use of any Services or products obtained through or advertised in connection with the Website or any external links on the Website;(c) use of any information or advice obtained through or advertised in connection with the Website or any external links on the Website;(d) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of or in any content;(e) events beyond the reasonable control of Weblium. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Law and JurisdictionTo the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the Laws of the United States of America and state laws of Florida, and you hereby consent to the federal or state courts of Florida, U.S. being the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Weblium Website and/or Services.
In case of any disputes arising from the use of Weblium and/or its Services, we will take any measures to resolve the dispute in an amicable manner. You hereby agree to try to resolve a dispute by first contacting us via moc.muilbew%40lagel. We'll try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting you via email, phone, or other means of communication. Failing to resolve the dispute within thirty days of the receipt of your first notification outlining the problem, the case may be referred to the federal or state courts of Florida, U.S.
11. NoticesWe may send you relevant notices using one of the following methods: (a) via the Weblium Services, including banners, pop-ups, and push notification within the Weblium Website, Account or elsewhere; (b) by e-mail, sent to the e-mail address you provided us; (c) by phone numbers provided in your Account; (d) by letters sent to physical addresses that you provided in your Account; (e) using any other ways of communication available in your Account.
Weblium notice to you will be considered as received and operative within twenty-four (24) hours after it was sent or published by any of the above-mentioned ways unless the notice indicates otherwise.
12. Legal AddressFor correspondence and other purposes, please find below our legal address:JETIMPEX, INC.affiliated project «Weblium»525 NE 14 Avenue,Fort Lauderdale,FL 33301United States
13. SupportShould you have any further questions regarding the use of Weblium or its Services, contact our setup experts at moc.muilbew%40troppus or call us: +18449325486 or +18559325486. We would be glad to clear things up for you!