Ready-made landing page templates are designed to automatically adapt to different types of devices: smartphones, tablets, and computers. So it will be convenient for visitors to use the landing page from different devices.
All landing page templates can be easily edited, deleting unnecessary pages or adding necessary blocks. This will help make the process of creating a landing page easier and more fun.
Launch landing pages from a template by adding contact forms to them, and create CTA buttons that will help increase efficiency. Pop-ups will also help you convert an interested audience.
If you want to create a free landing page, you can do it on Weblium, and it's very quick and easy. But just in case, here's a little step-by-step guide:
First, you need a commercial offer. It could be an item from the list above or something else. Next, you select the components that will make the offer interesting and relevant for the user and allow him to use it.
We already know that the purpose of a landing page is to get the user to perform a specific action. This happens using the registration form (subscription, purchase). The minimal form consists of one line — email address or phone number.
No empty words or 25 symbolic icons with abstract explanations. Try to be specific — who are the speakers, how your offer differs from others, what are the benefits for clients, etc. Briefly and to the point.
After the user has completed the action that was required of him, thank him for his time and help. It can be either a full-fledged page or just a message on the landing page that appears after submitting the form.
Weblium allows adding additional plugins to your website to expand its functionality
Find out why over 70,000 website creators have opted for Weblium
It’s a page that is created for a specific purpose. Landing pages are often created specifically for some event: on subdomains of a ready-made, multi-page site; separate pages on the current website, or even as separate websites.
For example, a company organizes an event, and to post information about an upcoming event, it creates a landing page. You can also connect paid advertising to this landing page and use other traffic sources.
The visitor sees a call to action. Then he fills out the form (buys a product, orders a service) because he has found the right solution to his problem. You get an email address (if it's a contact collection) or a profit (if it's a sale). As you can see, such a scenario is used for two main purposes — a lead generation or purchase/subscription.
Here are some examples of content and situations that might require a landing page:
● author's e-books, brochures, and other materials in exchange for an e-mail address;
● subscription to a blog, website, or regular mailing of any useful content;
● registration for an online course;
● registration and/or purchase of a ticket for an event;
● downloading a mobile application;
● any personalized consulting services and calculations;
● sale of one or more similar products from the same category.
Since the page is initially created for promotion, organic traffic will not be the main source of visits.
● Paid search traffic. Your landing page will appear in the top results for the query associated with it, marked “advertising”.
● Affiliate promotion in social networks. Posting ads on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn is a great way to capture the attention of an audience that will be especially interested in your offer.
● Targeted ads. You can target by demographics, location, interests, and more.
● Email newsletters. After building your contact list, your carefully crafted email with a link to your landing page is likely to get readers hooked and sent to your landing page.
● More accurate tracking of events, and traffic.
● Easier and easier to create, especially if you use free tools (website builders).
● Does not load the main website for search bots.
A ready-made landing page will significantly save time and facilitate the process of creating a website. All landing page templates on Weblium are created by professional designers following the requirements of modern web design. In addition, they are easy to edit depending on your needs. You can change both the structure and appearance of the site if you want to add uniqueness to your landing page.