Weblium allows adding additional plugins to your website to expand its functionality
Find out why over 70,000 website creators have opted for Weblium
They are templates developed by professional designers beforehand. All their pages, blocks, images, and other elements have already been rigorously elaborated for your convenience. You can use them straight away, customize them, or by building on them, create a website of your own.
1. Contemplate the websites that you find inspiring. Try looking up similar options on Weblium.
2. Decide on a style. How would like your website to be remembered by visitors? Extraordinary, elegant, bold? Design helps to make an impression accordingly. Even the slightest details matter, such as fonts and color pallets.
3. Pick a template to suit your subject matter and field of expertise.
4. If you have found the design that you like but the text that goes with it does not suit you, you will be able to painlessly edit the text at any time.
Access to a Weblium account. No other auxiliary tools are required, and all essentials have been integrated into the editor, linked to an account.
Once you click the “Edit” button, you will be able to set up every element of your template of choice.
Any you like! You can change the layout of your online store entirely. All elements of a template are easy to configure in keeping with your requirements.
1. Signing up/logging in.Sign up to a website builder’s platform with your e-mail, Google, or Facebook accounts.
2. Picking a template.Pick a specific template that meets your needs. For convenience’s sake, few hundreds of templated have been categorized based on the theme. You do not necessarily have to use a template from the “Store” category, pick any template you like. The important thing is that the design meets your requirements.
3. Editing.Replace the text and images with those that conform to your requirements. If needed, making adjustments to the main page and include additional pages. Every page can be adjusted even further, it's possible to add new blocks and elements. Your website should describe your business in as much detail as possible.
4. Setting up.Link a domain to your website. Proceed by filling out the SEO settings on the website, integrate analytics tools and other services.
5. Publishing.You are good to publish your website.
Yes, one online store template can be used for several shops. Still, as a rule, an owner of the template makes some minimal adjustments to the template. Thus, it is virtually impossible to find two identical online stores.
All templates are particularly flexible, and you can easily adjust them by adding or removing the necessary blocks. By changing the color palette and fonts, you will get a unique-looking website.
You sure can! All templates are easy to edit, so you can easily modify them as you see fit. They are versatile and fully adaptable to any business’s needs.
Templates adapt to any dimensions of a screen. This means that your website would appear just as stunning on any device: a smartphone, a desktop, or a laptop computer.